I have to disclaim that this was 100% NOT an original idea. I stole it (with permission, of course) from my dear friend, Shannon, who probably stole it from someone else, but who is also chock full of good ideas and really really good at making me want to be a better person. Hear that Shan?! You're INSPIRING! And with that in mind, in addition to today being the day after my 29th birthday and the eve of the day BEFORE hers, it seems appropriate to unleash "the list."
So here we are. My "30 Before 30." This is not a bucket list, because that's a little too lofty. My methodology behind the list was simple: Things I want to do, things I need to do, and things that will help out humanity in some capacity. Cause ya know, we all can spread the love a little bit. Here goes....
3. Write a letter to a friend every week for one year.
14. Go to the top of the Washington Monument---both of them (DC and Baltimore).
15. Stop biting my nails.
16. Lose the last little bit of the baby weight - if I can even still call it that, haha!
18. Read or re-read 5 of "the classics."
19. Do the Rocky Run in Philadelphia.
25. Visit a fortune teller.
Oh, and this isn't technically "Before 30" so I'll add it separately...but I'd like to take part in Solstice in the Square next year on my 30th bday.
So there ya go. It's gonna be a busy year, I think....