Monday, May 21, 2012

consider yourself warned...


It's May 21st.

Which means....

the sun is getting warmer...
the days are getting longer...
we can play outside in the sprinklers in our bathing suits...
the smell of the grill fills the air at dinnertime...
Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner...

aaaannnnnddddd..... 







it's exactly ONE month until my birthday!!!!


The birthday in which I will be turning thirty-fun. :-)


(No, that's not a typo)



As I so eloquently explained last year, I'm a little "obsessed" with my birthday.  I mean, this whole blog was centered around my 30th birthday in the first place.  So consider this fair warning that the birthday countdown is OFFICIALLY ON!  I love me some birthday!  And June 21st is my day of all days! CANNOT WAIT!


You've been warned.  Just sayin'.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

thirty-fun! love it :)

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena