Friday, September 10, 2010

gagalicious



17. See Lady Gaga perform. - DONE!

Yes, we really were THAT close. 

Seriously, if you ever, ever have the opportunity to see Lady Gaga perform live--DO IT.  Even if you're not a fan of her music, she is just such a PERFORMER and puts on such an amazing stage show.  YOU MUST DO IT.  BECAUSE I SAID SO.

My sister and I were lucky enough to get floor seats and we loved every minute.  I've been to many a concert in my day, and the only concert that I think still beats Lady Gaga was the one and only Madonna, who I saw in '01 or '02.  

Of course we had to attend the concert that made the news (if you consider Inside Edition the news...which I totally do--DON'T JUDGE.) when a fight broke out in the crowd.  Gaga straight up STOPPED THE SHOW to call the fighters out and tell them to quit it.  It was even caught on camera by some other fans here: Gaga regulates!

As always, it was even better to be there with my sister.  I've been pretty lucky this past week and have been able to cross quite a few items off my list (I am hopelessly behind in my blogging...) and even better, my sister has been with me and it's always fun to spend time with her.

What a great time.  I'm still basking in the afterglow of Gaga goodness and I'm already planning how I can see her again.  We did, of course, wear our Gaga glasses that my Mom was able to find for us (thanks Mom!) but next time I'm pretty sure we'll be ready to report in full Gaga regalia.  

Seriously, it was one non-stop dance party.  With lots of costume changes.  And lots of love for equal rights.  And the Lady herself, about 15 feet in front of us. Glorious!!

Not to be forgotten, I was equally excited by all the fundraising my "Gaga for Gaudenzia"event generated!!!! Sadira chose the winner, who was announced on Facebook, and she was able to come to the concert and we even ran into each other in the parking garage on the way home.

So congrats Maryanna (whom I still call Renae ;) ) I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself!!! I have to say I was really thrilled that Sadira picked the name of someone whom I knew REALLY wanted to attend the event!!

And two lucky runners-up won the Fame Monster CD!  Melissa Burch and Sarah Gowen (Meliss, I'm mailing your CD out this weekend, and Sarah I'm saving yours for when you come down to MD!)

Just for fun, here's the vid of Sadira selecting the winners!

Oh and for more fun, here we are in all of our Gaga-glory....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena