Wednesday, September 1, 2010

excitement!!!!


(Warning: there will be excessive use of the exclamation point in this post...)

This is me right now.  A pic of me at work, with no make-up on, taken with my craptastic cell phone.

Not the best photo, but I am EXCITED!!!

Wanna know why I'm so excited?????


Cause we've hit $2,100.00 in funds raised for Gaudenzia!!
And I'm the #1 fundraiser by almost $500!!
And there are still two weeks to go, and I've met and exceeded my THIRD fundraising goal!!

I. AM. THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two weeks to go until "drop date."  AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! And lest I forget, a big Happy Birthday shout-out to my Mama, my biggest supporter....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena