Tuesday, June 28, 2011

365 project - week one

13. Take a picture every day for one year.

6.21.11
My view during savasana, at Solstice in the Square.


6.22.11
I treated myself to these birthday flowers from a street vendor in NYC. An hour later we were on the bus heading home to Baltimore.

6.23.11
Viv-cat was not happy, but she desperately needed a good scrub.


 6.24.11
You know it's summertime when it stays light out long enough to go for a walk to the playground after dinner and still have time to watch the guys play soccer.

6.25.11
Lillian and Sadira, sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of. 

6.26.11
Sky high birthday party shoes, high above the city on the 19th floor.


6.27.11
Beautiful birthday bouquet part two! How lucky am I? My sweet friend Christina surprised me with these beauties. 

6.28.11
Tiny chefs making a delicious pizza dinner.



 For my complete project, visit: NassyMirjaf's 365 Project.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the chefs.
Mom

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena