Wednesday, January 4, 2012

365 project - weeks eight and nine

13. Take a picture every day for one year.

8.11.11
Delight is...discovering the chocolate at the bottom of an ice cream cone. 

 8.12.11
Oriole magic.  I guess telling them to "go over to the trophies and pose" was the wrong choice of words. 

8.13.11
This is not my child.  But he's super cute, right? Mr. Tyler was ready for his close-up. 

8.14.11
November kiddos: est. 2007. 

 8.15.11
My little Betty Crocker.  She surely didn't get her love of baking from me. 

 8.16.11
Good Morning Fairy!  What a lovely sight to wake-up to. 

 8.17.11
Other side of the train tracks.  Down in Locust Point, hon. 

8.18.11
Baby Henry.  Six weeks old-ish. The very next day he was headed cross-country on his first plane ride. 

8.19.11
Visionary Arts Museum bus.  If you can get ticketed for tinted windows, surely this has to be illegal, right? 

 8.20.11
"Well bless your heart."  A little line I picked up in Georgia. Roughly translates to, "well you're a damn fool" in Baltimore-speak.

 8.21.11
Packin' heat.  Never did I ever think I'd be out in rural Georgia getting a gun shooting lesson in a friend of a friend's parent's back yard. 

 8.22.11
Isn't she a beauty?  And yes, she was worth every penny. 

8.23.11
Football season is here!  I love spotting these chalk-sprayed stencils all over the city. 

 8.24.11
Tallulah, the sleepy pug.


For my complete project, visit: NassyMirjaf's 365 Project.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena