Sunday, August 1, 2010

gaga for gaudenzia


MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Now that I have your attention. :)

Sadira is a big Lady Gaga fans...in fact there are some days when she gets in her sassy moods, and will only answer when addressed as "Sadie Gaga."  Yeah, she can be diva like that.

As you can see, Gaga even made it on my 30 Before 30 list: #17. See Lady Gaga perform.

My sister and I are also big Lady Gaga fans...and awhile ago we both wanted to surprise one another with tickets to her concert in September.  Well long story short, we often share a brain, and we ended up with two sets of tickets.
Which means I have an extra set of tickets to the SOLD OUT Lady Gaga concert at the Verizon Center in D.C. on September 7th at 8pm :) See where I'm going with this????

So without further ado...I'm announcing my giveaway....

Every donor who pledges me a minimum of $10, will be entered into a raffle to win tickets to the sold out Lady Gaga concert on September 7th at 8pm at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.  I'll run this promotion for three weeks, and will select the winner at random on August 21st.  The winner will be notified by phone or email, so please make sure that information is correct when you make your pledge.


And just to be nice, I'll draw two extra names and they'll win a copy of Lady Gaga's Fame Monster CD.

Folks, this concert is MAJOR.  It sold out in under 15 minutes and tickets are still in hot demand. Not to mention she's one of the hottest artists out there right now.  Who wouldn't want to win a pair of Gaga tickets?? Here's your chance for only TEN BUCKS!!!

I think it's a steal!

And for those of you who don't like Gaga (GASP!!! The horror...), these tickets would make an amazing gift for your friends who DO!  Or, you could always just sell the tickets--you can't find a pair of tickets to this concert for less than $200...don't believe me?  Check Craigslist or StubHub...you'll see!

Or if you're a REALLY amazing person, you could sell the tickets and donate your winnings back to the fundraiser!  Wouldn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?  Or am I just chock full of wishful thinking?  Haha!

Here are the rules:
  1. To be entered in to the raffle you must pledge a minimum of $10.
  2. Only one pledge per person will be counted.
  3. But you can encourage your friends, parents, siblings, children or pets to donate :) And then hope that they're nice enough to share, if they win!
  4. All pledges made from the very start of my fundraiser until 12 noon EST on August 21st will be considered.
  5. Once the winner is selected, I will either arrange to meet you in person with the tickets or fedex the tickets directly to you, to arrive before August 27th.
  6. Any other questions?  Email me directly at Adoptacat@hotmail.com
So there it is!!! Now make your pledge and spread the word!!!   http://overtheedge.dojiggy.com/nasreneisscared 


1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, I will SO fly in for that! :P

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena