(my desk confetti)
"the list" v2.0
Well, you didn't think I'd quit this thing now just cause I turned 30, did you?
I'm gearing up for Round Two :)
Nasrene's 30 During 30:
1. Take a trapeze class
3. Re-learn how to play Mendelssohn's Rondo Capriccioso on the piano
4. Spend one week completely "un-plugged"
5. Catch up on all of Sadira's baby books/photo albums
6. Go vegetarian for one month
7. Participate in a flash mob
8. Re-learn how to make an origami crane. Impress Sadira with my skillz.
9. Learn how to cook Gormeh Sabzi. Preferably from my Nanay.
10. Keep on giving...once a month to a organization that can use it.
11. Learn how to solve the Rubick’s cube.
12. Ride in a hot air balloon.
16. Run a 5k again. SIGH.
17. Finally hang those Roman shades I bought for the living room in 2006.
19. Watch at least one of those dang Twilight movies. Try to understand what all the fuss is about.
23. Take Sadira to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
24. Blog about Hawaii (happy, Jamie?!) ;)
27. Spend a whole weekend of quality time with my sister Tessa. Do something really special for her.
28. Have a meal at the Woodberry Kitchen, since it's all I keep hearing about.
30. Learn the difference between knitting and crocheting. Then learn how to do one of them.
Oh! And let's not forget...finish any outstanding items on my 30 BEFORE 30 list. :)