Tuesday, June 19, 2012

365 project - weeks forty-one, forty-two, and...well hell, here's all of april!

13. Take a picture every day for one year.

3.29.12
Late night visitor.  Someone came sneaking into Mommy's room last night.


3.30.12
Purple heels.  I turn my back for one second, and next thing I know little miss is working it in 5 inch heels. #hermothersdaughter


3.31.12
Vivienne snuggles. The kitty marks her girl.


4.1.12
Sadira and the big tree.  Beautiful day for a walk in Patterson Park.


4.2.12
Sadira self-portrait. "Say cheese!"


4.3.12
Easter egg party!  Dying eggs with the sweetest and sassiest girls in town!


4.4.12
Sarah comes for a visit! One of favorite house guests, we love when Sarah comes for a visit.


4.5.12
Boh knows hockey.  Let's go Caps!


4.6.12
Opening Day!  At Camden Yards with one of my best girls and her fun hubs.


4.7.12
Little Miss Addisyn.  Fresh from Hawaii, Sadira and Addisyn meet for the first time.


4.8.12
Easter morning. Snuggling in the sunshine with her Auntie was her favorite treat.


4.9.12
IKEA furniture tester. Add this sofabed to the wish list of things we want (for the basement), but do not need.


4.10.12
Fashionista.  Work it, love it, own it.


4.11.12
Fish barrette. This was mine, and I used to rock it over 25 years ago. Now it's Sadie's turn.


4.12.12
The view from below.  Beautiful blooms!


4.13.12
Happy Sadira and Poppop...and forlorn Tallulah on the table in the background...

4.14.12
Riding high on B's shoulders after a long day sight seeing on the National Mall in D.C.

4.15.12
Sadie found a tiny friend.  He wiggled his way into her hands on a beautiful Sunday at Boordy Winery. 

 4.16.12
Mini Mommy looking fab in my new glasses.

4.17.12
Cookies by Sadie.  Can't believe I resisted these delicious treats.

4.18.12
Frog puppet!  Complete with sticky tongue and fly stuck to it.

4.19.12
Punky Brewster!  Look at this hot mess of a kid.

4.20.12
Lunch date.  Lunchin' at IKEA with my favorite girl.

4.21.12
Janet takes New York.  My awesome daycare provider and her daughter Miranda in the middle of Times Square.

4.22.12
Floppy hat!  Testing out hats for Preakness in just a few weeks.

 4.23.12
The big dig.  This is going on just three houses up the street from me. I do not envy them at all.

4.24.12
Two Cinderellas.  Sadira and Paci-Bear are very fancy today. 

4.25.12
She's on a roll!  Perfect day to break out the bike and get the hang of this thing.

4.26.12
Sadie the Explorer.  Armed with her magnifying glass and studying ants at Mommom's house.

4.27.12
Monarch butterfly and SuperGirl...Boy? Sadie loves dressing up her BFF!

4.28.12
Terrapins football.  Sadie got a personal tour of the Terps' football facility AND got to run on the field. Lucky girl! 

4.29.12
Sunny day with Sutton...we took our new neighbor and friend to Federal Hill park for a picnic on a beautiful day!

4.30.12
Ampersand.  Bought this giant metal ampersand at Target today. It was a waste of money and is totally useless, but I LOVE it.


For my complete project, visit: NassyMirjaf's 365 Project.

1 comments:

Misty said...

I loved seeing that picture of paci-bear! It made me smile!

The Punky Brewster picture made me giggle! She does look a whole lot like her there!

You both are so beautiful, inside and out!!

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena