Thursday, September 27, 2012

phursday phavorite photo: phursday night football!


Ray Lewis rallies the troops.


This picture was taken from my section at M&T Bank Stadium on opening night, Monday September 10th.  Since then, my boys have played three games, two of those in prime time, plus one more prime game tonight.  That's 4 games in 17 days for those who aren't counting.  Tough!

I have to admit, tonight almost feels like a re-start of the season, even though it's technically not (sorry Green Bay).  ReplacementRefGate of 2012 is over, and we can get on with real, as fair as possible football.

I never thought I'd be so excited to see real NFL officials on the field as I am today....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena