Monday, August 20, 2012

music monday: who run the world?




This goes out to all the women getting it in,
Get on your grind
To the other men that respect what I do
Please accept my shine

Boy you know you love it
How we're smart enough to make these millions
Strong enough to bare the children
Then get back to business

After spending time with my sisters I always feel a little "Girl Power"'ish.  Especially when I see what awesome, strong, independent young women both of my little sisters are becoming.

We had lots of talk this weekend about future, and goals, and creating your own destiny, and going after what you want, and not relying on other people to provide for you to get there.

I'm so proud of them.

And glad that Sadira has some awesome role models right in her very own family to look up to.



And sometimes Beyonce's the only way to get you through a Monday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 My 30 Project, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena